- When customer is using German language in PDF Form some of the fields are not capturing the special characters.
- PDF Form will not populate the fields when German language is being used.
- Issue with German Language PDF forms.
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding 1.0
Special character issue with German language.
- Go to Reference Files -> Provisioning -> double click on 'Font Type' -> Click on 'Update Options List' -> add 'Arial Unicode MS' as code and also as Name here.
- Then use "Arial Unicode MS" as font type for the fields which is not populating.
SF, success factors, ONB, OBD, OBX, on boarding , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD-FRM , Country Compliance Forms , Problem
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding all versions