The backflush indicator in production order is NOT as your expectation.
SAP S/4HANA Cloud.
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a production order in 'Create Production order' app
- Go to 'Components' overview.
- Check the Backflush Indicator.
- Find it is not as you expected.
The Backflush indicator is checked if one of the below is set.
- In the routing, the backflush indicator is set in the component assignment.
- In the material master record, the backflush indicator has the characteristic "Always backflush".
- In the material master record, the backflush indicator has the characteristic "Work center decides", and the indicator being set in the work center.
If you expect Backflush Indicator to be checked, please set one of the settings.
If you expect Backflush Indicator to be not checked, please make sure all 3 settings are not set.
Backflush, backflushing, SAP S/4HANA Cloud, app, FIORI, indicator, not updating. , KBA , PP-SFC-EXE , Order Execution , PP-PI-POR , Process Order , PP-FIO-SFC , Fiori UI for Production Orders , Problem