- When posting a Journal Entry with negative amounts the message "Negative postings for company code & and document type & not allowed." (FDC_POSTING_001)
- You want to configure the system to allow negative postings for a specific company code.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- S/4HANA Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- Post General Journal Entries App
- Enter the header details of the JE (Journal Entry)
- Add a line items with a Negative Entry.
- The error message FDC_POSTING_001
The Allow for Negative Posting Flag is not set in the Company Code Master Data configuration.
- Manage Your Solution App
- Configuration Step "Company Code Master Data" (SSCUI 100135)
- Select the Company Code you wish to Allow Negative Postings for.
- Select the Flag "Negative Postings Permitted"
XNEGP, V_001_B, T001, Cannot, Unable, Minus, , KBA , FI-FIO-GL-TRA , Transaction Apps , FI-FIO-GL-CA , Cross Application Configuration in General Ledger , Problem