You are trying to do Goods Issue. However, while you click Release in the Create Outbound Delivery and Goods Issue screen, you are getting the error messages:
- Error during the delivery request update.
- Reference order item rejected; changes not allowed.
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate to the Outbound Logistics work center.
- Go to the Delivery Proposals view.
- Find and select the relevant Delivery Proposal ID.
- Click Post Goods Issue.
- Enter all relevant details.
- Click the Release button and the system displays the said errors.
The Error "Reference order item rejected; changes not allowed" will appear if you attempt to adjust the Quantity at Delivery Proposal level for orders that are Complete Delivery with the Rule Single Delivery.
This is an expected system behavior.
Post Goods Issue, Complete Delivery , KBA , AP-SLP , Site Logistics Processing , Problem