Dump occurs when trying to open Supplier Invoice's Exceptions tab.
SAP Business ByDesign.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Supplier Invoicing work center.
- Go to Invoices and Credit Memos view.
- Search by the Supplier Invoice ID.
- Click in Copy button.
- Click in View All button.
- Navigate to Exceptions tab.
The dump is triggered.
Let's say, for example, that the Supplier Invoice's Buying Company is ABC. When you check the Access for your user:
- Go to Application and User Management work center.
- Go to Business Users view.
- Search for the user.
- Click and Edit button and select Access Rights.
- Navigate to Access Restrictions tab.
- Select work center view ID SRM_INVOICESANDCREDITMEMOS.
See that for Access Group ABC (In this case, the same ID of the Buying Company) the read access and write access have been restricted.
So the user doesn't have access rights to see this Supplier Invoice.
You can adjust the user's access rights. Otherwise you'd need to edit the document with another user which has the correct access.
Supplier Invoice; Exceptions; Dump , KBA , AP-SIP , Supplier Invoice Processing , How To