- In SAP Analytics Cloud(SAC), you can create import connections to data source systems to allow data acquisition by SAC, where Data is imported (copied) to SAC, and changes made to the data in the source system don't affect the imported data
- SAP Analytics Cloud requires the SAP Analytics Cloud Agent and SAP Cloud Platform Cloud Connector installed within your network to access resources / servers located in your network
Note: The SAP Analytics Cloud agent is required for all import data connections except SAP BPC NW, SAP BPC for BW/4HANA, OData Services and SAP S/4HANA.
- As of SAP Analytics Cloud version 2019.15, setting up Data Acquisition between SAC and the SAP Cloud Connector is now fully self service, which can be completed by following the steps described in
- SAP KBA 2397165 - How do I configure SAP HANA Cloud Connector (HCC) and Agent with SAP Analytics Cloud?
- SAP Blog Enable SAP Analytics Cloud for data acquisition from on-premise systems
- SAP Help Configuring SAP Analytics Cloud Agent
- To troubleshoot any issue in this scenario (setting-up data acquisition & configuring SAC Agent), this article will help you understand：
- Which trace is necessary for investigation and how to collect?
- How to analyze important and useful information from the collected trace files?
- What will be the expected result in trace files for successful case?
- What will be observed in trace file for typical issues?
- SAP Analytics Cloud (Enterprise)
- SAP Cloud Platform Cloud Connector (SCC)
- SAP Analytics Cloud Agent (SAC Agent)
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics,Error, Issue, System, Data, User, Unable, Access, Connection, Sac, Connector, Live, Acquisition, Up, Set, setup, Model, BW, Connect, Story, Tenant, Import, Failed, Using, Working, SAML, SSO, sapanalyticscloud, sap analytical cloud, sap analytical cloud, SAC, sap analyst cloud, connected, failure, stopped, sap analyst cloud , KBA , LOD-ANA-AQU , Import Data Connections (Acquiring Data) , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.