Some of the users added as recipients in Report Distributor Tool scheduled bundle not receiving output files in their mail, even though user has all permissions for the objects used in report.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
- Report Distributor (Advanced Reporting & ORD)
Reproducing the Issue
- Login into instance
- Reporting -> View Schedules -> Switch to the Legacy Report Distributor Tool
- Click on the Bundle -> Recipient
- Can see user id of the affected user
Person GUID in user maintenance for affected user is incorrect(00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000).
- Reporting -> View Schedules -> Switch to the legacy Report Distributor Tool -> Click on Admin
- Select User maintenance
- Search for the user
4. Click on Choose Columns and select Person GUID column
5. If the Person GUID column has value "00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000" then it is incorrect and we need to delete the user, before doing this we need to check if the user has access to Reporting. If yes, we can note the Role Id assigned for this user and delete the user and proxy as affected user and access Reporting.
6. Once we access Report Center this user gets automatically created in user maintenance with correct Person GUID value.
Note: In case the user does not appear on the user maintenance, please review KBA 2162821.
Recipients, Report, Distributor, Tool, Schedule, Bundle, Email, Person, GUID, Switch, Legacy, Admin, User, Maintenance, Role, Empty , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA-RDT , Report Distributor (Advanced Reporting, ORD) , LOD-SF-ANA-ORD , Online Report Designer , LOD-SF-ANA-ADV , Advanced Reporting (ODS) , Problem