In Performance Management, an "unrated" rating means a form has been launched, but no ratings have been assigned to the employee. N/A means that no associated form was found.
When creating a filter under Advanced Executive Review filters for pmRating that is equal to "unrated" ratings, both "unrated" and N/A ratings are displayed.
- SAP SuccessFactors HXM Core 2111
- Sap SuccessFactors Compensation and Variable Pay
Reproducing the Issue
- log in
- go to Compensation > Executive Review
- select template
- click on Filters > New
- under Field, select the label for pmRating
- under Operator, choose "is equal to"
- under Values, select "unrated"
- click "Save and Apply" -- both unrated and N/A ratings will be displayed
Expected behavior: in Executive Review, "unrated" and "N/A" are considered to be the same
Please follow our guide for filing enhancement requests if this is a feature that you would like to see in future release
2090228 - How to Submit Ideas for SAP SuccessFactors Products
3099949 - Filters available in Advanced Filter from Executive Review - Compensation
KBA , LOD-SF-CMP-EXR , Executive Review , Problem