- A process is terminated by ASE.
- This process hit an "infected with signal 11" error in the module ubofree() with a stack trace:
Current process (0x710039) infected with signal 11 (SIGSEGV)
Address 0x000000010249e1d8 (ubofree.fdpr.chunk.2+0x74), siginfo (code, address) = (51, 0x0000000001612bb6)
- The stack trace includes the following functions:
Note: A complete stack trace is available under Attachments.
- The terminated process doesn't release a spinlock, and ASE crashes:
Spinlocks held by kpid 7405625
Spinlock Kernel Spinlock Spinlock at address 0000000161141a00 owned by 7405625
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
- Component Integrated Services (CIS)
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 16.0
SEGV, segmentation, storage, access, violation, fault, segfault, kisignal, stacktrace, registers, Transaction, Coordinator, kspnlk_pool, cleanup, clean-up , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.