An Update Type as Copy From List does not show an extension field in the workflow .
SAP Cloud for Customer.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Administrator work center.
- Go to the Workflow Rules and click on the New button.
- In the New Rule window, select the business object as ABC (where ABC represent any business object for example Ticket object ) and maintain all mandatory fields.
- Go to the Define Actions section and select Rule Type as Field Update.
- Click on the Add button.
- Here select any field from drop down and then Update Type as Copy From Field.
- The new field option which now comes up, you can not see an extension field XYZ (where XYZ represent the extension field) in it's drop down list.
The extension field should be of type as Extended Text to be shown in Update Type as Copy From Field of the workflow .
Please change the type for extension field XYZ as Extended Text and then it should be visible during Copy From Field, while creating the workflow .
Workflow , Field Update , Copy From Field , Extension Field , KBA , kut field , update type , extended text , copy from field , LOD-CRM-WKF , Workflow , How To