Guided Selling Tasks are not working properly
SAP Cloud for Customer in combination with ISE Addon
Reproducing the Issue
Prerequisite: you created a Playbook and routed it accordingly. In that Playbook there is a task maintained for which you did not maintain a description, only a title.
- Go to the Sales work centre
- Open Guided Selling
- Select the relevant opportunity
- For a proposed task, click SCHEDULE
- This opens a new window 'Create Task'
- You notice:
- the playbook activity title does not copy to the taskls description;
- when you save the task, it is saved in C4C but it is not assigned to the opportunity.
When the Task creation UI is launched, it is pre-filled with information linking that potential task with the underlying opportunity.
If that first step of Task creation fails - in this case due to missing description.
If you just fill in the fields on this UI to continue with task creation, you loose the linkage between task and opportunity.
As that information was first sent when system tried to create the task for this opportunity.
And thus, opportunity does not show this new task.
Please maintain the description for the task activity in the playbook.
ISE , KBA , LOD-CRM-SBS-GS , Guided Selling and Playbook , How To