Donut chart is showing the code value instead of field description. If you start adaptation mode it works correctly.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate to Sales Work Center.
- Enter Sales Quotes View.
- Click on the ‘Donut Chart’ button.
- Check the affected donut chart.
- Result: Donut chart is showing the code value instead of field description.
- Start Adaption Mode and check the donut chart.
- Result: Donut chart shows the field description correctly.
This is just an example. This behavior can happen in other screens.
The field you are using for donut chart does not have Personalize checkbox marked in the results list.
- Navigate to the affected screen.
- Start Adaptation mode.
- Click on the pencil for the results list section.
- Find affected field in adaptation mode.
- Mark the "Personalize" option.
- End adaptation mode.
- Refresh the screen.
Donut Chart, Personalize, Description, Code Value , KBA , AP-RC-UIF , C4C UI Framework , How To