Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
After adding an extension scenario to a KUT field, it shows up more than once with the same name in the dropdown for conditions in the Activity Planner.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Activities Planer work centre
- Go to the Routing Rule view
- Open a Routing Rule
- Go to the Condition Facet
- Click Add Group
- Expand the dropdown menu.
Actual Behaviour: Some extension fields are available more than once with the same name.
The field appears twice because the KUT field has Extension Scenario maintained. It therefore exists in more than one place.
For example, the same field could exist in both the Visit-Root and Customer-Current Common node.
This is an expected behavior.
To distinguish the fields, change the display type of this field to ‘Code and Value’ via Adaptation mode.
With both code and value visible in the dropdown menu for the field you will be able to tell the various fields apart, even when they have the same name.
- Enter Adaptation mode
- Navigate to the window (Activity Planner > Routing Rules > open relevant rule > click Add)
- Right-click in the window to access the window's adaptation settings
- For the field's value, make both code and value visible.
KBA , LOD-CRM-WKF , Workflow , How To