When replicating Employees from SF into ByD, the Payment Method field is not being maintained in the Employee's file. However, the Payment Method can be filled out in the Employee Replication Request.
SAP Business ByDesign 2202 and higher.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Master Data Replication work center
- Then go to the Employees view.
- Search for the required Remote Employee ID.
- Select the required Creation Date.
- Click Edit.
- Go to the Personal Data tab and then Payment Forms.
- Maintain the Payment Method as Cash.
- Then Replicate the Employee.
The "Payment Method" is currently not pushed for employees in system because of missing bank account information from Success Factor system. Currently system expects a bank account detail from SFSF with "PayType" as "MAIN". With this information, payment agreement will get created in SAP Business ByDesign which will also capture "Payment Method" information.
Maintain the required data in Success Factor with "PayType" as "MAIN" and replicate employee again for payment method to reflect.
Payment Method, Replication, Master Data Replication, Employee, Not replicated. , KBA , AP-HMD-RPL , HCM-Master Data Replication , How To