When clicking in "Send Preview" from Email Notification Template Editor is presented the error:
error "An application error occurred"
Error message = Request processing failed; nested exception is com.plateausystems.elms.util.helper.ElmsUncheckedException: Exception while sending preview email to user
SAP SuccessFactors Learning
Reproducing the Issue
- In the Learning admin side >
- System Administration >
- Manage Email >
- Email Notification Templates >
- Select the Template ID >
- Launch the editor and click in "Send Preview" >
- The error "An Application error has occurred" is presented.
The sender email is not configured or the emails are not enabled in the environment.
Please, go to:
- System Configuration >
- Configuration >
- Global Application Settings >
- Mail >
- Enable the email server (Enable email: Enabled) > And fill the fields "Application Notification Admin Email" and "Application Notification User Email" >
- Click in Apply Changes to save the configuration >
- Test it again.
unable, send, email, sender, not, provided, exception, while, sending, preview, user, An Application error has occurred , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-NOT , Notifications , LOD-SF-LMS , Learning Management System , Problem