When a job is posted on job boards in Recruiting Posting, it shows a different job description from what I see in RCM job details.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Posting
Even if the job content is collected via API from Recruiting Management, recruiters can edit the job description before posting it on different job boards.
To check how the job was modified by the recruiter and posted on job boards:
- Go to Job Postings > Actions
- Select Manage Job > Actions > View Details
- The job content will display like it was modified by the recruiter before validating all posting steps
If you want to collect again the initial version:
- Go to Job Board Posting - Recruiting Posting
- Select Edit Post in the Actions menu
- Validate all posting steps
2743231 - How to automatically fill some fields in Recruiting Posting from Recruiting Management - RCM/RPO
RPO, Recruiting Posting, different content, discrepancy, incorrect details, job description, job boards , KBA , LOD-SF-RPO-DIS , Broadcasting/Display Discrepancies , Problem