If we are clicking the following URL https://<SignavioSystem>/p/explorer?t=<TenantId>, we will be forwarded to the Collaboration Hub instead of the Explorer. If we are already authenticated, we will be forwarded to the Explorer.
The current problem is, that your IDP needs to get a signed AuthnRequest from our system, which we are not sending for your TenantId. There are two possible solutions for this problem:
- Deactivate the option in your IDP-system, that you need a signed AuthnRequest
- Activate the signed AuthnRequest in your Signavio worksapce
- Open the Explorer
- Open "Manage Collaboration Hub authentication"
- Choose "SAML 2.0 based authentication"
- Activate the checkbox "Sign authentication request"
KBA , BPI-SIG-CA-SEC-SAM , SAML 2.0 for SAP Signavio , How To
SAP Signavio Process Manager all versions ; Signavio Process Manager all versions