We have some folders in our Collaboration Hub, which shouldn´t be seen by every Hub-User. Is it possible to define a default group for all auto-provisioned Collaboration Hub users?
Yes, you can define a default group. Please follow the next steps to configure a default group:
- Open the "Manage users & access rights" window
- Open the "User groups"-tab
- Select your group (or create a new one if the group doesn´t exist) and select the checkbox "default group"
- Open the "Access rights"-tab
- Choose the necessary folders and give the H-right for the group
Now, every newly created user will be directly a member of this group and will only see the published content for some folders.
KBA , BPI-SIG-CA-SEC-SAM , SAML 2.0 for SAP Signavio , How To