My diagram shape has an attachment visualized in Process Manager, however, the attachment overlay does not appear when viewed in Hub.
This is a known issue and has already been forwarded to our developers to get this fixed. If you are affected by this issue and want to be kept up to date about this issue, please create a ticket in our Support Portal and reference the ticket number SPM-14097.
To resolve this behavior, try resetting the visibility of the attachments:
- Go to Process Manager > Setup > 'Edit SAP Signavio Collaboration Hub configuration'
- Scroll down to Overlays section.
- Set the attachment overlays to 'hidden' and save.
- Open again and set it to 'visible & active' and save.
- Check diagram in Collaboration Hub.
If you're still having issues with attachment visibility, please create a ticket in our Support Portal.
KBA , BPI-SIG-HUB , SAP Signavio Process Collaboration Hub , How To