After you reprint a production order and check in the "Manage Output Items" menu, there are no new output items generated.
SAP S/4HANA Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
1. Open a production order using app Change Prodcution Order.
2. Reprint the production order through menu "More--Order--Output--Reprint".
2. The system message shows "Relevant documents will be output when saving" at the bottom.
2. Check through the menu "More--Order--Output--Manage Output Items", there are no output items generated,
4. Save the order, re-open and check again, there are still no items there.
The output items are not generated because there are still unfinished output items out there.
You can find there are items in the status of "In Preparation". If you reprint the production order at this time, the system will try to reprint the unfinished items rather than generate a new one.
You need to delete the "In Preparation" items or make them completed. Then the new output items will be generated after you reprint the order.
Change Production Order, reprint, output items, in preparation, completed, generated , KBA , PP-SFC-EXE-PRINT , Order Printing , Problem