- Bidirectional replication is set up on master DB
- Replication is working fine, but it returns below error when creating login
ERROR #1028 DSI EXEC(521(1) xxx.master) - dsiqmint.c(4719)
Message from server: Message: 11165, State 3, Severity 16 -- 'A user, group, login or login profile with the name 'xxx' already exists in this server.'.
- "send maint xacts to replicate" is not enabled.
- SAP Replication Server (SRS) 16.0
- SAP Replication Server (SRS) 15.7.1
dsi_replication_ddl, ERROR #1028, Message: 11165, bidirectional replication , KBA , BC-SYB-REP , Sybase Replication Server (standalone) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.