When opening the report Recorded Employee Times, not all recorded times are shown in the Employee Recorded Time column. More times are available in the time file of the employees.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Time Administration
- Got to List view
- Open the report Recorded Employee Times
- Enter relevant employee and key date
- Ensure that key figure Employee Recorded Time is included in the report
- Run the report
- For the given time, no or less times are shown, than visible Time Management work center, Employees view
As per the current system behaviour, the Employee Recorded Time column in the Employee Recorded Times report shows only the correct quantity, if the Duration field instead of the Start Time and End Time fields was maintained during recording of times.
In case both types of time recording shall be used in a report, then you can build a new report on the data source HCMTLMB07.
There you will find the following fields:
- Employee Recorded Time - This field will only show the time recording where user has explicitly entered the Duration field in the time recording.
- System Valuated Time - This field will show quantity in both cases - where a user has explicitly entered the Duration or filled Start Time and End Time.
incorrect wrong missing correctly Time Management work center, Employees view data
KBA , SRD-HR-TLM , Time and Labour Management , Problem