Requested Date isn't replicated to all Products when copying a Sales Order.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Sales Workcenter.
- Go to Sales Order view.
- Search for any Sales Order.
- In the OWL, select the Order.
- Click "More".
- Click "Copy".
- In the Quick Creation view, change the “Requested date”.
- Add Products to the Sales Order (if not added already).
- Click "Save and Open".
- Go to Products facet.
- You can see that the Requested Date at header is only replicated in the first item.
The Requested Date at header is only copied to those items whose Requested Date is not manually changed.
You can test this by creating a new order, adding multiple items and, after that, if you change the Requested Date at the header, the Requested Date will change for all the Items.
However, if you make any manual change to the Requested Date at the item level, the changes made at header level to Requested Date will not be reflected in changed Items.
This is the expected system behavior.
Copy ; Order ; Replicated ; Item ; Product ; Requested Date ; Field , KBA , LOD-LE-CQP-CO , Lean Sales Orders , How To