When logging into SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) from Analysis Office (AO), the following error occurs:
- Response doesn't have any valid assertion which would pass subject validation
The SAC user is mapped to Windows (e.g. Work/School account). This can be checked by following the steps below:
- Open Windows Settings, and then select Accounts.
- Click "Access work or school".
- Check if there is an entry "Connected to <your_organization> Azure AD" mapped to the SAC user.
- SAP Analysis for Microsoft Office
- SAP Analytics Cloud (Enterprise)
login, fail, idp, saml, sso, identity, provider, tenant, microsoft , KBA , sac authentication issue , BI-RA-AO-XLA , Excel Addin , LOD-ANA-AUT , SAC Authentication / Login , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.