- There are three related configurable parameters:
"enable encrypted columns"=1, "statement cache size">0 and "literal autoparam"=1
- SQL text has IN list on encrypted column, e.g. select … from table_name where encr_column in (value1, value2, … ). Data type of the encrypted column is CHAR not null, there exists index on this column.
- Query plan uses special OR strategy, ‘OR List’ in OR Scan Operator in showplan.
- Delete previous cached statement or recompile the statement may return expected result again.
- The query is from a Open Client CT-Library application. Cannot reproduce the problem via client isql.
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0 SP03
CR 826280, 826280, CR#826280, encrypted column, IN list, -T7785 , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.