You dont want to show the product Id, when the survey is being executed
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Visits Work Centre
- Go to Visits view
- Select show alll and find for ABC (ABC respresents the name ofthe visit)
- Open the visit
- Go to Surves facet
Here when you simulate/execute the survey, you are seeing the product/registred product id and this cannot be chnaged via adaptation mode.
You have not scoped the question For Survey Execution in Extended Edition, do you want to hide Product ID?
- Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Go to the Implementation Projects view.
- Select respective implementation project.
- Select Edit Project Scope.
- Navigate to Step 4: Questions tab.
- Open scoping element Sales > Account and Activity management > Activity Management.
- Select the group: Surveys.
Depdning on the use case, you can choose to scope/descope the relevant question.
Survey, Product,Hide, ID, Description, Execution, Competitor, Image , KBA , LOD-LE-SUR , Survey , LOD-LE-SUR-EXE , Survey execution = runtime , LOD-LE-SUR-DEF , Survey definition = design time , Problem