- Failed to open member selector dialog when selecting values in chart filters, input controls or story filters in SAP Analytics Cloud(SAC)
- It works when setting table filters
- The issue happens on some specific HANA Live models
- In the console log, the error below shows:
app.chunk.2404.20e146d2f72b02862f1d.js:2 2022-02-24 11:06:29.061800 Error Creating DataProvider - No valid info to create FilterSelector sap.fpa.ui.story.filter.InteractiveFilterItemFactory
app.chunk.2404.20e146d2f72b02862f1d.js:2 2022-02-24 11:09:39.957699 No valid info to create FilterSelector - view:[XXXX][XXXX][XXXXXXXX:db.XXXXXXXCalculationViews::XXXXXXXXX] sap.fpa.ui.story.chartbuilder.chartBuilder.controller
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2022
Reproducing the Issue
- Set a filter on a chart based on a HANA Live model.
- Try to open member selector dialog.
- Error "Failed to open member selector dialog" occurrs/
- There is an additional colon in the HANA Calculation View name.
- The colon characters are delimiters in SAC and are treated in a special way to parse the dataset ID. Thus having extra colon characters will threw off the detection mechanism.
Remove the colon from the HANA Calculation View name.
KBA , LOD-ANA-DES-COR , SAC Core story functionality - widgets, geo, design, etc , Problem
SAP Analytics Cloud 1.0