Unable to save changes in Recruit to Hire data mapping page. Encountering the below error when clicking on 'Validate and Save'.
System shows red box bordering some fields in the entity.
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate to Recruit to Hire Data Mapping
- Go to any entity (For Ex. compInfo)
- Make required changes to mapping
- Save and validate > encounter error
- Invalid mapping done in Candidate to Employee Integration template for a field. Mapping is maintained for the field in Candidate to Integration Template, but the recruiting field that is maintained for that EC field, is not available in recruiting fields drop down in Recruit to Hire Tool.
- Mandatory field left unmapped
- Go to provisioning > Import/Export candidate to Employee Integration template
- click on Export template
- Open the template and correct the mapping for affected field. Ensure the right template name, recruiting field name and EC field name are maintained
- Go back to provisioning > Import/Export candidate to Employee Integration template > Import > choose file > submit
- Login and check recruit to hire after mapping start date
Kindly ensure the integration template and recruit to hire mappings are in sync always.
SAP, Onboarding, recruit to hire, mapping, failing, validate and save, validation, Save was unsuccessful as entity contains an error , KBA , LOD-SF-OBX-RHE , Recruit to Hire Tool , Problem