Error "Could not get metadata" occurs when creating a new story.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
People Analytics Report Story
Reproducing the Issue
- Login to instance
- proceed to report center
- create new story
- drag any schema within the query
- Object is greyed out and produce the error "Could not get Metadata".
Metadata needs to be resynced.
The issue is resolved with the following steps :
- Go to Provisioning and go to the affected company
- Search for Clear cache under MDF Cache Tool and then run it
- Next, run the job "MDF Object Definition To DB SYNC"
- After the job completes, run the "Save Changes To Report Configuration Object Job"
- After the job completes, proceed to configuration for People Analytics and run "Refresh SAC Live Connection"
- Once that completes, login to the system and check under Manage Data. Report Object Configuration Entity and Report Schema Configuration Entity should now be available along with their data.
Story Reports, Story, Report, Metadata, People Analytics, Provisioning, Manage Data, Report Object Configuration Entity, Report Schema Configuration Entity , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA-SAC-QDS , Query Designer - Filter, Calculated Column, Params , Problem