The Contact Team export function is not found under the expected list in the DWB tool.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Data workbench work centre.
- Navigate to the Export view.
- Select Standard object.
- ONE: Account (expand) Account team > it is available.
- TWO: Search for Contact (expand).
Result: Contact Team is NOT available.
Technically the contact team is stored differently compared to the account team.
The contact team is stored as 'Business Partner Relationship' of type BUR027 (Contact Team).
Please query the 'Business Partner Relationship' of type BUR027 (Contact Team).
Example query could look like this:
- Go to the Data workbench work centre
- Navigate to the Export view
- Select Standard object: 'Business Partner Relationship'
- Filter by 'Relationship Type', enter a Condition (equal to/ not equal to/ is any of) and select the value: BUR027 - Contact Team.
Contact team, dwb, work bench, , KBA , LOD-CRM-CON , Contact , LOD-CRM-INT-DWB , Data Workbench , LOD-LE-MIG-CNT , LEAP Migration Content , How To