You have created a report in system ABC and saved a View or Selection as the Default. Now you transport this report to system DEF and the Default View or Selection is no longer saved.
SAP Cloud For Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Business Analytics.
- Go to Design Reports.
- Select the report you want.
- Maintain a default View or Selection.
- Save the report.
- Transport the report from system ABC to DEF
- Notice that the default View or Selection are not saved as the defaults
This is current system behavior. Default Views and Selections must be maintained again in the target system after transport.
Default Views and Selections must be maintained again in the target system after transport.
View, selection, default, saved, not saved, transport, upload , KBA , AP-RC-ANA , C4C, ByD, Travel: Analytics Tools & Frameworks , Problem