- In SAP Transportation Management (SAP TM), a Container Unit (CU) or Freight Unit (FU) or TU is created from a Forwarding Order (FWO)
- Container number, Equipment group and type are maintained on the CU/FU/TU, container details do not get propagated on the FWO
- It gets populated when the CU/FU/TU is planned and freight booking or freight order is created
- SAP Transportation Management 9.1+
- SAP Transportation Management embedded in SAP S/4HANA 1709+
freight unit, container unit, transportation unit, resource, forwarding order, planning, booking FB, FWO, FO, equipment type and group, TU , KBA , TM-FWM-FWO , Forwarding Order , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.