You are using a KPI 1:1 on a key figure and noticed that the result is wrong.
- SAP Cloud For Customer
- SAP Business By Design
Reproducing the Issue
- Preview the KPI in the view Design KPI in the work center Business Analytics.
- Make sure your key figure is part of the report view.
- Click on Settings > Characteristics.
- Set up a result row for one of the characteristics and click on OK.
- Check the result row for your key figure and compare it with the KPI. They are different
You have not set the Aggregation in the key figure properties.
- Go to the work center Business Analytics, view Design Key Figures.
- Search for your key figure and click on Edit.
- Go to step 3.
- In the option Aggregation Type, select a value (e.g. Total if you want to see a summary).
- Choose a characteristic of the context of the report.
- Save this setting.
aggregation, KPI, key figure, total, context , KBA , AP-RC-ANA , C4C, ByD, Travel: Analytics Tools & Frameworks , How To