Upon Bank Statement file upload an error appears as: "No bank account active on YYMMDD for account number XYZ, national bank code ABC, and currency DEF found."
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- File upload either either via Bank Statements view or File Management - Inbound Files view.
- Maintain the mandatory data as to Company, House Bank, Import Format.
- Under Attachments press Add- File.
- Find the file that you want to upload and press Add.
- Start File Upload.
- Error Messages appears: "No bank account active on YYMMDD for account number XYZ, national bank code ABC, and currency DEF found."
This error points at an inconsistency in determining a valid bank account based on file format, content and maintained bank master data.
Hence multiple causes can result in this error.
The following list details pertinent KBAs addressing this error based on the underlying root cause.
KBA , SRD-FIN-GL , General Ledger , Problem