- ASE has trace flag (TF) 132 enabled to remove duplicates from the IN list for a query.
- The following errors and stack reported in ASE errorlog:
memfreeheap: possible memory corruption: addrp: 0x0x2dfff653c100 addrp size: -1999436288 bytes guard pointer: 0x0x2dff7f26c6d6
- The above could repeat thousands of times with different addresses.
- This is followed by a timeslice error in the module addr_to_name() with the stack trace showing the same functions:
timeslice -1001, current process infected at 0x1327466 (addr_to_name+0x36)
- Adaptive Server Enterprise 16.0 SP03 PL07
- Adaptive Server Enterprise 16.0 SP04
CR826332, CR#826332, 826332, CR760658, CR#760658, 760658, clause, IN-clause, list, IN-list , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.