- The Line color of a Calculated Measure with Scale set as Percent cannot be changed in SAP Analytics Cloud(SAC).
- It only happens on some measures.
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2022.2.3
Reproducing the Issue
- Open a Line chart with a calculated measure.
- Go to Chart Builder and change the Color for the selected measure to any color other than black.
- Notice that it cannot affect the Line chart. The Pattern also cannot be changed.
This problem happens because there are multiple measures all with the same name (but different ID's) in the story.
The issue is fixed in Wave 2022.2.12 version of SAP Analytics Cloud.
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- 2511489 - Troubleshooting performance issues in SAP Analytics Cloud
- Search for SAP Analytics Cloud content using Google or Bing:
- Note: Add relevant text or warning/error messages to the text search field to filter results.
- Getting Started with SAP Analytics Cloud
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics,Error, Issue, System, Data, User, Unable, Access, Connection, Sac, Connector, Live, Acquisition, Up, Set, setup, Model, BW, Connect, Story, Tenant, Import, Failed, Using, Working, SAML, SSO, sapanalyticscloud, sap analytical cloud, sap analytical cloud, SAC, sap analyst cloud, connected, failure, stopped, sap analyst cloud , KBA , LOD-ANA-DES , Story Design & Visualizations , Problem