This KBA explains how to activate the Intelligence Sales Execution add-on in your SAP Cloud for Customer solution
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP Cloud for Customer
A separate license (Intelligent Sales Add-on) is required before you can add ISE to a project.
Please follow the below steps to enable the Intelligent Sales Execution add-on in your system:
- Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Go to the Implementation Projects view.
- Edit Project Scope.
- Go to the 4th steps Questions.
- Expand the scoping element Communication and information Exchange -> Integration with External Applications and Solutions -> Integration Scenarios with Cloud Solution From SAP.
- Check the scoping question "Do you want to use Intelligent Sales Execution in your cloud solution?"
Note: Do not activate the deprecated ISE scoping question "Do you want to view SAP Intelligent Sales Execution application from within your cloud solution?"
- Review your project scope, and click Finish.
- Go to Administrator -> General Settings -> Business Roles and edit applicable business roles.
- Under Work Center and View Assignments, navigate to Intelligent Sales Execution (ID: COD_ISE_WCF) and enable work center views by role.
- Save your entries.
SAP Help Document - Dynamic Visit Planning
SAP Help Document - Intelligent Sales Add-On for SAP Sales Cloud
3125929 - Customer Insights Add-On Activation in SAP Cloud for Customer
3136885 - How To Activate Dynamic Visit Planning (DVP)
3202971 - How to Activate Relationship Intelligence Add-On in SAP Cloud For Customer
3209454 - How to Activate Guided Selling Add-On in SAP Cloud For Customer
Intelligent Sales Add-on , KBA , LOD-CRM-SBS-GS , Guided Selling and Playbook , Problem