No values are coming up on the dropdown list field "Bank Statement Format Structure Mapping" on the "ABSL Configuration" node within the BC set file created for the SAP BCO BankStatementImportFileMapping within the SAP Cloud Applications Studio.
- Cloud Applications Studio
- SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- You have created 3 .bcc files each for the below SAP BCOs:
Reproducing the issue:
- Login to the Studio.
- Open the affected MCS.
- Open .bcc file created for BCO BankStatementImportFileMapping.
- Click on Field values tab.
- First maintain the values on ABAP Configuration.
- Then, on ABSL Configuration, check that the dropdown list for "Bank Statement Format Structure Mapping" is empty.
The dropdown list value should be retrieved from the BC set created fro the BCO BankStatementFormatStructureMappingCode.
The use case to have to develop with Bank Statement BCOs on a multi-customer solution is not fully supported.
You would need to work with the Bank Statement BCOs within a customer-specific solution.
PDI, SDK, add-on, CSS, MCS, BCO, values, value, not, showing, appearing, drop, down , KBA , AP-RC-BDS-BC , ByDesign Studio Business Configuration , SRD-FIN-GLO-PAY , GLO - Payment Processes , How To