Supplier Invoice merge two Goods and Service Receipt in one line with one location and one Tax Region/Code.
SAP Business ByDesign.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Purchase Requests and Orders work center.
- Go to Purchase Orders view.
- Filter for All Purchase Orders.
- Search for ABC and open it (ABC represents the Purchase Order ID).
- Click in view all and go to Document Flow tab.
- See two Goods and Service Receipts.
- Open one of the Receipts, click in view all.
- In the Items tab and Delivery subtab see that the Delivery Address is different between the two Receipts.
- Go to Supplier Invoice work center.
- Go to Invoice Entry view.
- Search for ABC.
- Click in New Invoice.
See that the system is merging Supplier Invoice with the two Goods and Services Receipt with one line of items, one location and one Tax Region/Code.
The system is merging the lines from the Goods and Service Receipt because they are from the same line in the Purchase Orders and in the Purchase Order the ship-to is from one place only, so system understand it as two different deliveries at the same place, and that is why even if you do an Invoice directly from Goods and Service Receipt, selecting two Goods and Service Receipt, the system will merge in one line.
If you want that the system does not merge, you can add 2 lines in the Purchase Order with different ship-to, in that way you can make two different Goods and Service Receipt and just one invoice, and it will display as two different lines in the invoice.
Supplier Invoice; Goods and Service Receipt; Purchase Order; , KBA , SRD-SRM-SI , Supplier Invoicing , How To