Error message 'Enter description' is displayed while creating Journal Reporting - Belgium run, even though Run Description field has been maintained.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Logon to the system in a language other than English (for example, NL).
- Go to the General Ledger work center.
- Go to the Periodic Tasks view -> Journal Reporting - Belgium subview.
- Click New -> Journal Report Run.
- Maintain all the mandatory fields, such as Run Description, Company, Set of Books, etc.
- Click Save
- Error messages are displayed:
Remark: in the example given, the error messages (such as work centers and views names) will be displayed in Dutch.
Error messages in Dutch:
The respective Set of Books Description has not been maintained for the current logon language (in this case, NL).
Enter Set of Books Description for the respective logon language in Set of Books Business Configuration activity.
Journal Reporting - Belgium; set of books; description; NL; dutch; English; Opslaan mislukt; Omschrijving invoeren , KBA , SRD-FIN-GLO-REP , GLO - Statutory Reporting , How To