When a Registered Product has a repeated serial number it is not possible to select it.
SAP Cloud for Customer
This is a known issue caused by repeated serial numbers in Registered Products. A fix is in progress and there is a workaround for the time being.
Steps to add registered product through installation point entry:
- Select entry type installation point.
- Open installation point OVS and click advanced search on top right and clear the customer value and the * go. (PFA)
- It will show all the registered products present in the system.
- Select the product from the OVS.
- It will automatically switch to registered product entry type with corrected machine and product.
- Finally add it.
registered product , KBA , LOD-CRM-OPP , Opportunity Management , LOD-LE-IBA-IPO , Installation Point , Problem