You are working with SAP Solution Manager and want to setup Monitoring using Diagnostics Agents to collect host data, http availability etc. After setting up System Monitoirng, result from these steps is that Monitoring reports grey metric status for Diagnostics Agent metrics, showing errors like:
- Configuration XML <nbr> likely did not reach the agent
- In Alerting Framework, host extractors show they never were executed
- Errors in Diagnostics agents:
- [DPCService.initWSConnection] Error occurred when initializing DPC Web Service client. DPCService is DISABLED.
java.rmi.RemoteException: [WSConnectorFactory] DPC url not found in global repository
- [Thread[ExRun:dpc:job_3,5,dpc:job:ExecTG]] Error [DPCServicePushMetricJob.pushSimpleEvents] Error occurred when calling the DPC Push web service. (Endpoint: http://<HOST>:<PORT>/sap/bc/srt/scs/sap/e2e_dcc_push?sap-client=<Client>).
Caused by: com.sun.xml.internal.ws.fault.ServerSOAPFaultException: Client received SOAP Fault from server: Web service processing error; more details in the web service error log on provider side (UTC timestamp <TIMESTAMP>; Transaction ID XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX) Please see the server log to find more detail regarding exact cause of the failure.
- [DPCServicePushMetricJob.pushSimpleEvents] DPC Web Service call FAILED for metric provider 'MAI_METRIC_PUSH_JOB' with status 99, message: Directory Gatekeeper: N data record(s) rejected
SAP Solution Manager 7.2
DPC Push service, grey metrics, diagnostics agents, configuration xml, , KBA , SV-SMG-MON-ALR-PRA , Metric / Event Provider in Diagnostics Agent , SV-SMG-DIA-SRV-AGT , Agent Framework , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.