Label of Termination action was changed from TERMINATE to TERMINATE OTHER EMPLOYMENTS in case concurrent employment is selected.
SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central
Reproducing the Issue
- Open the profile of a user who has more than one employment.
- Click on "Actions" and see that in the main employment there is the option "Terminate".
- Now select the second employment, click on "Actions" and see that there is the option "Terminate Other Employments".
This is an expected behavior when the second employment has already passed through the termination process - it can be already terminated (inactive) or have a planning to be inactive in a future effective date. This will happen only when there is no custom termination label configured.
- Go to the profile of a user with multiple employments.
- Select one employment for which the option "Terminate Other Employments" appears.
- See that this employment is terminated or has a termination to be applied in the future.
2977254 - How to update the Termination label? - Employee Central
Terminate, terminate other employments, EC, Actions , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-TER , Termination Details , LOD-SF-EC-CON , Concurrent Employment , Problem
SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central all versions ; SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite all versions