You have created a new sales order and changed its payment method to Credit Card. The card details are correctly derived from the customer account master data to the sales order. However, when saving the sales order or when checking the authorization, the system crashes.
SAP Business ByDesign.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Sales Orders work center.
- Go to Sales Orders view.
- Find and open the respective sales order.
- In View All mode, add payment method as Credit Card.
See that a valid credit card is derived from the account's master data.
- Click either Save or Check Authorization. The system crashes.
One possible cause for this to happen is that the system is failing to calculate the authorization expiration date, since the authorization validity is not maintained in the clearing house.
Therefore, you need to maintain the validity period for the authorizations in the respective clearing house accounts, as follows:
- Go to Liquidity Management work center.
- Go to Clearing House Accounts view.
- Edit the relevant clearing house account.
- Go to Credit Card Type tab.
- Maintain the Authorization Validity Days for all the credit card types.
- Save and close.
After that, save the sales order again with credit card as payment method.
Clearing House Account. Computop. ISO Duration. Credit Card. Payment Method. , KBA , AP-ACC , Business ByDesign: Financial Accounting , How To