- When transporting BPC model in BPC11.1 and BPC11.0 embedded model. In the target system, the Work Status ADSO is changing the name compared to the one in the source system for an already existing BPC model.
- After you follow Note2856634, for the new models that the ADSOs keep the same technical name between the source and target systems when transported.
- You would like to know how adjust the existing work status ADSO technical name on the target system to the same on the source system for models transported before implementing note2856634 without recreating the models in source system.
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 10.1, version for SAP NetWeaver
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 11.X, version for SAP BW/4HANA
technical name, re-create, recreation, ADSO name, ADSO ID , KBA , EPM-BPC-BW4-WS , BPC/4 - Work Status , BW-PLA-BPC-ADM-WS , BPC - Work Status management , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.