The New Hire Data Review tile shows X number of tasks, however when the tile is opened, there are more tasks present in the tile.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
Reproducing the Issue
1. Login to the instance and proxy as the affected user.
2. Go to the homepage.
3. See the number displayed on the New Hire Data Review tile.
4. When the tile is opened, there are more tasks in the tile than was shown on the tile count.
The setting 'Hide overdue to-do items after X days (even if they aren't done)' is enabled. With this setting enabled, the tile count will not include items that are overdue after X number of days.
1. Go to 'Manage Home Page'.
2. Select 'To-Do Settings'.
3. Select 'General Settings'.
4. Disable the option 'Hide overdue to-do items after X days (even if they aren't done)' and 'Hide supplemental to-do items after X days (even if they aren't done)'.
KBA , LOD-SF-OBX-HP , Home Page for Onboarding 2.0/ Tiles , Problem