The number of members showing in the Talent Pool Dashboard/Preview doesn't match the number of members displayed when you click into the Candidate Pool.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
In order to perform these steps, you need to have full admin permissions on your instance.
- Go to Recruiting tab;
- Go to Candidates > Talent pool;
- Open each Talent pool having the total member mismatch issue and take a note of the total members that it has;
- Go to Admin center > Search for Manage Data;
- On Manage data in the first drop-down select "Pool" and on the second drop-down select the affected pool;
6. After selecting the affected pool, on the right side click on Take Action > Make Correction;
7.On the field Number of Members, add the total number of members you noted for this talent pool in step 3 and hit save;
- Notice that after doing these steps if you go back to Recruiting > Candidates > Talent Pool the number of members will show correctly;
- Repeat this step for all the talent pools that have this same issue.
NOTE: You will not need to perform these steps every time that you add or delete any candidate on the talent pools. Adding or removing new members will automatically calculate the talent pool members. This is just a manual sync that needs to be performed one time to fix this issue.
talent, pool, dashboard, number, of, member, mismatch, INC1713523, candidates, manage, data, recruiting, not, matching, , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-CRM , Candidate Relationship Management , Problem