- Is Data Services affected by Spring4Shell vulnerabilities?
- CVE-2022-22965: Spring Framework RCE via Data Binding on JDK 9+
- A zero-day remote code execution (RCE) vulnerability has come to light in the Spring framework.
- Spring is a software framework for building Java applications, including web apps on top of the Java EE (Enterprise Edition) platform.
- Additional details of the flaw, dubbed "SpringShell" and "Spring4Shell," have been withheld to prevent exploitation attempts and until a fix is in place by the framework's maintainers, Spring.io, a subsidiary of VMware. It's also yet to be assigned a Common Vulnerabilities and Exposures (CVE) identifier.
SAP Data Services, SAP Data Services 4.x
Spring4Shell, SAP Data Services, SAP BODS, CVE-2022-22965 , KBA , EIM-DS-SVR , Administration/Server , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.