- The data cannot be merged correctly and consistently when linking two models into a table in SAC
- Sometimes the result is expected but sometimes the result is wrong.
- SAP Analytics Cloud (Enterprise) 2022.02
Reproducing the Issue
- Include Model 1 and Model 2 in a story.
- Link these two models.
- Create a table based on Model 1 and set Model 2 as the link model.
- Select link type: all primary data.
- Select unlinked dimension options: merge members.
- Sometimes, some data cannot be merged but sometimes the same data can be merged in this table.
The issue is caused by a defect in the product.
- The issue is fixed in a future** version of SAP Analytics Cloud.
- Please refer to maintenance document.
** in version 2022.10. for customers on a bi-weekly (fast track) release cycle.
** in 2022 Q3 for customers on a Quarterly release cycle (QRC).
This Knowledge Base Article, SAP‘s strategy, and possible future developments are subject to change and may be changed by SAP at any time for any reason without notice.
This document is provided without a warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a
particular purpose, or non-infringement.
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- 2511489 - Troubleshooting performance issues in SAP Analytics Cloud
- Search for SAP Analytics Cloud content using Google or Bing:
- Note: Add relevant text or warning/error messages to the text search field to filter results.
- Getting Started with SAP Analytics Cloud
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics,Error, Issue, System, Data, User, Unable, Access, Connection, Sac, Connector, Live, Acquisition, Up, Set, setup, Model, BW, Connect, Story, Tenant, Import, Failed, Using, Working, SAML, SSO, sapanalyticscloud, sap analytical cloud, sap analytical cloud, SAC, sap analyst cloud, connected, failure, stopped, sap analyst cloud , KBA , LOD-ANA-DES-COR , SAC Core story functionality - widgets, geo, design, etc , Problem