- DBCC permission grant or revoke as DBO.
- Execute "revoke dbcc" from dbo remove the row from sysprotects.
- Execute "grant dbcc" to dbo does not add row to sysprotects.
- Adaptive Server Enterprise 15.7
- Adaptive Server Enterprise 16.0
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 16.0
KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.